ONS:Edge is a healthcare intelligence company formed with the explicit purpose of bringing nursing knowledge and research deeper into the business of healthcare. ONS:Edge specializes in a core group of services: healthcare advisory boards, ancillary events at oncology nursing conferences, speaker bureau programs, strategic planning and marketing support, market research, and communications and awareness campaign development and support.
The strategic advantage of ONS:Edge is our dedication to building sustained relationships with our clients. In addition, our unparalleled access and ability to apply nursing knowledge give our clients a competitive advantage when developing, launching, or marketing healthcare products and awareness campaigns.
Over the past 6 years, our clients have included large pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical equipment industries, as well as advertising agencies serving emerging companies seeing to establish a position in the oncology market. All of our clients have benefited from applying the unique perspective of nursing knowledge to their product development or marketing.
As the for-profit subsidiary of the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS), ONS:Edge’s competitive advantage is our unparallelled access to key opinion leaders and the more than 37,000 members of ONS, whose commitment to evidence-based practice and dedication to excellence in patient care put them at the forefront of leading change in oncology care.
At the heart of our work is a deep commitment to listen and understand your needs and then work together with you to develop the right strategy to deliver results. ONS:Edge will work tirelessly to make sure your message is delivered to the right audience at the right time using the right communications tools and technologies.
Our experienced project managers, nursing leaders, medical writers, meeting planners and marketing professionals work with you to develop creative tactical plans that will inform and inspire people to better engage with your brand. Nothing excites us more than the creative brainstorming sessions that begin our working relationships and the attention to detail we place upon executing the project plans we develop with our clients.
ONS:Edge is the premier producer of on-label promotional events at ONS conferences. We can produce your entire event or partner with your brand team to create the best:
- Ancillary events
- Regional Dinner Programs
- Advisory Boards
- Focus Groups
- Speaker Bureau Training & Development
Whether you are seeking to develop new patient, nursing, or sales support materials, rely on our ability to apply nursing expertise to produce practical tools that will be widely used.
- Slide deck development
- Patient education materials
- Sales support materials
With our unprecedented access to nurses, we can tap into the knowledge of nursing research and direct care nurses to provide a full spectrum of research services:
- Development of survey tools and techniques
- Identify and target key audiences
- Survey distribution
- Scientific analysis and reporting of results
ONS:Edge has a proven track record in serving our clients. When you choose us for your next project, you are connecting to our
- Deep knowledge of what oncology professionals need
- Access to a huge database and our understanding of oncology nursing demographics
- Personal approach to our projects and a unique corporate culture
- Attention as a small advertising agency
- Experience as an established medical education provider
- Motivated project managers who see projects from conception to conclusion
- Experienced medical writers who are up-to-date on the latest oncology developments
- Talented graphic designers who create eye-catching, relevant programmatic themes
- Skilled information technologists who implement outstanding Internet and other technological innovations
- Adept meeting planners who run events attuned to the last detail
- Commitment to develop a long term relationship where you will benefit from our new and innovative ways to inspire healthcare professionals to engage in learning and perfecting patient care.
- Unparalleled access to oncology nurses across the US and internationally.
- Understanding of the oncology nurses’ perspectives and preferred methods of receiving information
- Ability to ask oncology nurses about their thoughts, experiences, and opinions
- Access and development of Key Opinion Leaders
- Creation of high-quality content about new drugs for cancer treatment, comorbidities with cancer, treatment delivery, and many other issues of concern to oncology nurses
- Up to the minute understanding and implementation of state and federal regulations regarding pharmaceutical company interactions with healthcare providers
- We assist with OPDP submissions when they are needed
- We monitor state and federal legislation and assist clients in any reporting requirements
- We alert oncology nurses to any regulations that may affect them in participating in our programs or projects