- Nursing Resources
- ONS:Edge Services
- Upcoming Live Events
ONSEdge offers oncology nurses and other healthcare professionals a selection of free resources for use in daily practice covering topics ranging from patient counseling to cancer-related spinal fractures.
Healthcare professionals who care for patients with cancer need to recognize the signs of malnutrition and be equipped to provide early and effective nutrition intervention to improve outcomes.
Click here for more information about the Abbott Nutrition and ONS:Edge White Paper titled: Improving Outcomes with Nutrition in Patients with Cancer.
ONS:Edge is a marketing communications company centered on the transfer of cancer knowledge to oncology nurses to improve patient outcomes.
ONS:Edge’s strategic advantage is our unparalleled access to key opinion leaders and the more than 35,000 members of ONS and more than 100,000 practicing nurses in the ONS database, whose commitment to evidence-based practice and excellence in patient care put them at the forefront of the oncology industry.
ONS:Edge offers the following services to pharmaceutical, medical device, specialty pharmacy, and other companies:
- Ancillary events (dinner presentations) at ONS and other conferences
- Regional dinner presentations, series delivered across the country
- Theater programs in the exhibit halls of conferences
- On-demand video presentations
- Webinars and podcasts
- Downloadable nursing tools for use in practice
- Registration for live events
- KOL selection
- Logistics and reporting
- Focus groups
- Nursing tools such as brochures, tearsheets, magnets
- White Papers on disease states and/or products
- Email campaigns