- Nursing Resources
- ONS:Edge Services
- Upcoming Live Events
ONSEdge offers oncology nurses and other healthcare professionals a selection of free resources for use in daily practice covering topics ranging from patient counseling to cancer-related spinal fractures.
ONS:Edge has developed a white paper that defines specialty pharmacy and specialty drugs and highlights the ways specialty pharmacies, particularly Advanced Care Scripts, can support oncology nurses and their patients. Read the white paper today to learn what you should expect of your specialty pharmacy.
Healthcare acquired infections (HAIs) are the most common complication of hospital care. A recent survey funded by CareFusion and conducted by ONS:Edge aimed at evaluating infection prevention knowledge and practices among oncology nurses. Download a free copy of the knowledge report which offers a summary of the survey results, along with additional information and resources about infection prevention for oncology nurses.
ONS:Edge is a specialized advisory firm providing marketing communications strategy and execution for the pharmaceutical industry. Its purpose is the transfer of cancer knowledge to oncology nurses to improve patient outcomes.
ONS:Edge offers proven results:
- ONS:Edge educates more than 3000 nurses annually with live programs
- ONS:Edge reaches more than 30,000 nurses with online communications and materials
- 74% of ONS:Edge non-CNE event attendees said they would be more likely to attend another ONS:Edge program than one hosted by another vendor; 82% have shared what they learned at an ONS:Edge event with their colleagues; 73% changed their practices after attending an ONS:Edge non-CNE program (Survey of ONS Chapter Leaders)
- Over 5 years, ONS:Edge has created non-CNE programs and promotions for 25 leading pharmaceutical companies
- Advice on oncology nurse-appropriate messages and themes
- Design of oncology nurse-focused disease-state initiatives and other campaigns
- Implementation of oncology nurse programs and materials for product launches
- Contribution of oncology nurse expertise (through Oncology Nurse Expert Panel Members and qualified others) to promotional project design
- Ancillary events (dinner presentations) at ONS and other conferences
- Regional dinner presentations, series delivered across the country
- Theater programs in the exhibit halls of conferences
- On-demand video presentations
- Webinars and podcasts
- Downloadable nursing tools for use in practice
- Registration for live events
- KOL selection
- Logistics and reporting
- Focus groups
- Nursing tools such as brochures, tearsheets, magnets
- White Papers on disease states and/or products
- Email campaigns