- Nursing Resources
- ONS:Edge Services
- Upcoming Live Events
ONSEdge offers oncology nurses and other healthcare professionals a selection of free resources for use in daily practice covering topics ranging from patient counseling to cancer-related spinal fractures.
A recent ONS:Edge survey explored what oncology nurses do for their patients to manage chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). To help oncology nurses learn about one treatment option, SANCUSO® (Granisetron Transdermal System), ONS:Edge and ProStrakan developed a white paper that reports on the survey results, the use of Sancuso, clinical practice guidelines, instructions on how to use the patch, and patient-support programs.
©2013 ProStrakan Inc.
All rights reserved. SAN-046 November 2013
ONS:Edge is a specialized advisory firm providing marketing communications strategy and execution for the pharmaceutical industry. Its purpose is the transfer of cancer knowledge to oncology nurses to improve patient outcomes.
ONS:Edge offers proven results:
- ONS:Edge educates more than 3000 nurses annually with live programs
- ONS:Edge reaches more than 30,000 nurses with online communications and materials
- 74% of ONS:Edge non-CNE event attendees said they would be more likely to attend another ONS:Edge program than one hosted by another vendor; 82% have shared what they learned at an ONS:Edge event with their colleagues; 73% changed their practices after attending an ONS:Edge non-CNE program (Survey of ONS Chapter Leaders)
- Over 5 years, ONS:Edge has created non-CNE programs and promotions for 25 leading pharmaceutical companies
- Advice on oncology nurse-appropriate messages and themes
- Design of oncology nurse-focused disease-state initiatives and other campaigns
- Implementation of oncology nurse programs and materials for product launches
- Contribution of oncology nurse expertise (through Oncology Nurse Expert Panel Members and qualified others) to promotional project design
- Ancillary events (dinner presentations) at ONS and other conferences
- Regional dinner presentations, series delivered across the country
- Theater programs in the exhibit halls of conferences
- On-demand video presentations
- Webinars and podcasts
- Downloadable nursing tools for use in practice
- Registration for live events
- KOL selection
- Logistics and reporting
- Focus groups
- Nursing tools such as brochures, tearsheets, magnets
- White Papers on disease states and/or products
- Email campaigns